In this episode, we discuss the return of conferences, hybrid meetings, and what brands have learned from virtual communication over the last year and half. What technologies are here to stay and how your event can create value for tomorrow’s attendees.
- Jeff shares data that shows the rise in events attendance surpassing original expectations and the resulting actions.
- Page gives insight on her recommendation for a better alternative to companies consolidating and adding hybrid meetings to their portfolios.
- Host: Armand Rabinowitz, VP of Product Development, Cloud5 Communications
- Page Petry, Former CIO at Marriott International, esteemed Cloud5 Board Member, and Strategic Advisor at UgoVirtual
- Jeff Bzdawka, CEO, Knowland