Hospitality’s Top-Rated Voice Partnership
Tap into the benefits of two top hospitality technology providers combining Mitel’s best in breed on-premise PBX systems with Cloud5’s voice expertise and advanced services gives hotels of every size communications solutions flexible enough to meet all tech requirements and budgets.
To give hotels a choice in their telephony systems, Cloud5 also offers on-premise solutions through its partnership with Mitel.
Bridging voice platforms, Cloud5 Auto-Attendant’s dynamic routing capability links both cloud and premises-based telecommunications solutions into a seamless management tool for analyzing marketing data, customer behavior patterns, and operational improvements.
- Flexibility for Growth: Protect your hotel’s investment in traditional telephony while at the same time freeing yourself to leverage new IP devices and applications in the future.
- Secure and Reliable: Our communications solutions are designed and built to satisfy the needs of all hotels, from economy to luxury
- Efficiency and Value: Increase the productivity of your resources, lower operating costs, and provide guests superior communications technology experiences.
- Authorized Mitel Hospitality Program Partner: Mitel knows Cloud5 is deeply knowledgable in its systems and uniquely qualified to offer the best installation and project management for your network. We make each other, and you, look good.
- Cloud Integration: The Mitel 3300 ICP and MiVO 400 products are fully integrated with Cloud5’s hosted telephony features for the best combo-solution available in the industry.
- Supports Standards: including PRI, CO Trunks, and/or SIP Trunking, as well as Analog or IP guestroom sets.
Hotel Zachary Mitel PBX Implementation
“Cloud5 and Mitel’s combined capabilities provide hotels with the flexibility they need to deploy and deliver a solution to help increase staff efficiency and provide guests the best experience possible.” – Jim Davies, Vice President of Vertical Initiatives, Mitel