The Future of Meetings
This episode discusses the return of conferences, hybrid meetings, and what brands have learned from virtual communication over the last year and a half. What technologies are here to stay and how your event can create value for tomorrow’s attendees.
- Jeff Bzdawka shares data that shows the rise in events attendance surpassing original expectations and the resulting actions.
- Page Petry gives insight on her recommendation for a better alternative to companies consolidating and adding hybrid meetings to their portfolios.
- Host: Armand Rabinowitz, VP of Product Development, Cloud5 Communications
- Page Petry, Former CIO at Marriott International, esteemed Cloud5 Board Member, and Strategic Advisor at UgoVirtual
- Jeff Bzdawka, CEO, Knowland