Hotel brands are quickly responding to the economic, labor and travel changes facing the industry in this final quarter of 2022. The Q4 2022 Hotel Trend report from Cloud5 highlights the top five trends you’ll need to consider today to remain at pace with your peers.
- Hospitality is Experiencing a Dramatic Recovery as ADR and RevPar continue to steadily rise
- Fear of Recession Loom with a 100% probability of a U.S. recession
- Hospitality Industry Faces the “Great Untrained” in an effort to combat labor shortages, many hotels hire untrained staff
- Equipment is an Ongoing Issue OEMs predict a summer 2023 timeframe to complete backlog
- Hotels Look To Recession-Proof with a focus on quality network experiences