As hospitality professionals, it is our job to comfort guests, so they feel safe – and it starts with your voice agents. For hotels that need call handling support for business continuity and guest support services during the COVID-19 crisis, we have put together a program to ensure your callers get a fast response and a friendly voice to talk to.
We can help you with:
- Back up for reduced reservations staff onsite or in the corporate call center
- Interim support for closed properties to process cancellations and rebookings
- Handling online chat and email from the website or social platforms
Connect with us today!
We are waiving typical requirements* to ease the burden on hotels, including:
No call volume minimums.
No onboarding fees.
No long-term contract requirements.
Flexibility to meet changing demands Easily scale to meet evolving business needs. Adjust up or down based on changing business needs and fluctuating consumer demands.
Award-winning work from home agents
Skilled agents and processes deliver high performance that ranks Cloud5 as the top provider for the world’s leading luxury travel brand.
Preparing for recovery and beyond
Move from under-performing offshore solutions or high-cost self-managed operations. Agility to transition through recovery to growth.
The best time to prepare for that recovery is now. Let Cloud5’s skilled agents and proven processes generate higher conversion, higher ADR, and #1 RTF scores for your hotel operation with a full range of CRO Services.
- 24/7 Central Reservations
- Overflow and After-Hours Services
- Loyalty Program, Group Desk, and Specialty Services
- Revenue Management/Upsell & Cross-Sell
- Social Media/Chat/Email Services
For information on how Cloud5 can help keep your hotel open for business with proven hotel reservation call answering services during the COVID-19 crisis, visit our Contact Us page here.