Travel Counselor Jobs in Saint John, Starting at $16/hr!
Do you love everything about travel?
Are you looking for the opportunity to start a career in the travel industry?
If you love travel and have a knack for making customers happy — we want to talk to you.
Cloud5 is looking for individuals who have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, an aptitude for learning, and a true passion for global travel.
If this describes you, then check out our Travel Career Program!
“I didn’t get the travel bug before I started at Cloud5 – In just two years I’ve taken four major trips! Seeing Europe and California twice.”
– Elizabeth S., Cloud5 Travel Counselor
Why Cloud5 over other local call center jobs?
- We offer a highly competitive rate of $16/hour with shift premiums that start immediately.
- Work hours that offer a better work/life balance, without overnight shift requirements.
(Hours of operation 5AM – 7PM)
- Earn amazing travel discounts, free hotel stays and even trips!.
- Get daily incentives, rewards and recognition based on your performance.
- Start a career with unlimited potential for personal and professional growth with a successful company.
As a Cloud5 Travel Consultant, you will work with the leading luxury hotel network in the world!
“This is unlike any other call center, with the support from the management, the training you receive and the clients — you get to travel the world from your desk every day!”
– Melissa D., Cloud5 Travel Counselor
To start, you will participate in an intensive, paid, training and mentoring program that is designed to give you the knowledge needed to become highly skilled in Travel Management. Candidates must arrive ready to impress, with a curiosity for learning, a self-starter attitude and the drive to deliver extraordinary service. Basic geography knowledge, great communications skills and a passion for travel are required. If you are up for the challenge and aspire to be a leader in the travel industry, then this is the opportunity is for you.
“To be valued individually and as part of a team, with a great work life balance. That’s why I chose a career at Cloud5.”
– Samantha V., Cloud5 Travel Counselor